If you are in Atlanta, you will want to check out this exhibition. We are admirers of Philip Hyde’s work and feel it is an important part of our country’s and photography’s history. This beautiful video is narrated by Philip Hyde’s son David.

Lumière Gallery
Photography as Propaganda
Messages from the Wilderness

Philip Hyde from Lumière on Vimeo.

Lumière
425 Peachtree Hills Avenue, Building 5
404-261-6100

Lumière Gallery Website

Philip Hyde Website

13 Responses to Philip Hyde at the Lumière Gallery

1. He died too young, still had some photographing to do. These are absolutely gorgeous.

2. l'Angevine says:

eh bien les clichés de cette vidéo me font rêver où j’ai apprécié la lumière sur une des montagnes avec des jeux de couleurs

3. Wayne says:

Thanks for letting us know. I hope I’m in Atlanta soon, I’d like to see this.

4. A wonderful job on the light! sharon thank you to give us this wonderful photographic work!

5. k@ says:

Thanks for sharing this, Sharon, makes me begin my sunday breathing so much better – stunning Beauty of Mother Nature he knew how to magnify.

6. Sharon says:

Thank you all for commenting. I would love to see it myself.

Sharon

7. Truly inspirational photography! Thanks Sharon.

8. Marcie says:

This is beautiful. Thanks for introducing me to his work. Wish I could see it live and in person.

9. Thank you so much for posting this video and your kind words about it on your blog, Sharon. Thank you also to Dirk and to everyone who has commented here and watched the video. I hope that some will be inspired to use their photography on behalf of their own favorite natural area or other cause.

10. Sharon says:

You’re welcome, David. Dirck and I enjoyed the video and hope the exhibition is a great success!

Sharon

11. Ahmad says:

this was an amazing video for me … thank you for sharing it

12. Greg Russell says:

I agree, Sharon…its a very moving video!

Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.